Technology Section Contents
McGrath Solutions offers all types of information technology services. We strive to give the organization what they need to be successful. Some of our most common services are listed below.
- Consulting – We can help you determine what technologies are most useful to your organization and research new technologies.
- Systems Analysis and Design – We can analyze processes within your organization and develop systems to increase efficiency and save your organization money.
- Database Administration – We can create and maintain databases used to track membership, inventory, and other items.
- Technical Writing – We can create easy to understand user manuals to operate software and write policies and procedures for using the technology.
- Training – We can teach your organization how to use software via remote interfaces and screen sharing tools.
- Technical Support – We can assist your organization with computer and software issues including basic maintenance.
- Software Development – We can create and modify existing software to meet special organizational needs.
- Web Design and Maintenance – When it comes to websites, the biggest issue is not creating the site, but keeping it maintained. Often times, especially with small organizations, executive directors and office staff do not have the time to keep a website maintained. A properly maintained website is more effective; therefore, McGrath Solutions not only builds websites, but keeps them maintained.
- Accessibility – We understand the needs of people with disabilities, and we strive to plan and design IT solutions with accessibility in mind. We try our best to make sure all websites meet or exceed Section 508 web accessibility. Sometimes we do miss things, so let us know if any of our websites cause accessibility problems.
- Customer Service – We offer a personal contact where the organization can simply call up and get help with their IT issue or need.